Saturday, August 21, 2010

"Class Devotion..."

I love the fact we live on a ship called the Africa Mercy.  I love the fact we serve the poorest of the poor in West Africa.  I love the fact we can serve here as a family.  I love the fact the children of the Africa Mercy have small classrooms...awesome teachers...teachers who care about what they are teaching the children...who care about investing not only in the daily lives of our children, but in their spiritual lives.

Since we came back from vacation, we had to move cabins.  Our cabin in the aft part of the ship.   Even better yet, we are just outside of the Academy.  As I was walking down the hall to go to our cabin, I notice all these signs, and many others,  posted along the wall...


As I walked down the hall reading each of the names that the children came up with, I was overwhelmed. Overwhelmed with God...His greatness...His complexity...His majesty...That He is indescribable...But more so, this indescribable God wants me, wants you, to be in relationship with Him...a love so amazing...a God so amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment