Friday, September 24, 2010

"Thanksgiving..."

Last week, when I was able to access my email again, I had this thank-you waiting in my inbox.  I was quite surprised to find it there.  We have so many patients go through the hospital, many of then will ask for our email addresses, but rarely do we receive anything from them.  Most patients we help are truly thankful, but few take time to write us and give us a note of appreciattion.  This one was from Lawson.  Lawson was one of the first patients that we helped while we were in Togo.  Most of the crew on the ship remembers Lawson.  He ran around showing potential patients. crew, and whoever would look, his before surgery picture.  He was such a delight to be able to help.  This is what he wrote...

Hello i m Lawson Amuzu if you could remember i was the one with the sickness and you all help me as human help human. And i m here to thank you for all that you have done for me. It is not all people who can do that to his friend or someone he/she no but you were faith to. So the reason why i m is that i m here to thank you for what have done for me. And i no this my thank will be in a very useful act




"One of them, when he saw he was healed, came back, praising God in a loud voice. 1He threw himself at Jesus' feet and thanked him..." Luke 17:15-16


No comments:

Post a Comment