Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"Random-ness..."

 There are just some things that I cannot post as a blog by itself. But some are so odd (different) that they need to be seen.


This is an avocado...it is called an "avo" here.

The kids have adopted this chameleon as their pet...he really does change colours!
WOW...this is a first!

A lemon tree...

A lemon from the lemon tree!


Flying Ants...they are actually eaten...I've been told they are full of fat and quite tasty...a person only eats the body and not the wings...I'm not brave enough to try...no they don't taste like chicken, I've been told!  ;p

The kids in a tree...the trees grow really big here! 

The amphitheatre under water from a rainstorm last week!

This last one is one of my favorites...a plane at the Durban airport..."Camoplane"

No comments:

Post a Comment