Friday, February 4, 2011

"The Change..."

Well, I took the plunge the other day and went to the hairstylist.  Now, for those of you who know me, to go to a hairstylist can be a very traumatic event.  It is something that is very stressful for me, due to bad past experiences.

So, after a long time of holding off not getting my hair done....I took the leap.  Since we are heading off soon (hopefully) to Sierra Leone, I decided to do something a bit different and more drastic....straight hair.

Rohan, the amazing stylist, took 30 minutes to cut my hair and 45 minutes to style it, to show me what it would look like.  (I have to admit, the salon knows how to treat a person-when they shampoo your hair, they also give you a 15-20 minute scalp/neck massage...WOW...it was AMAZING!!)

So the other day, after 2 hours, I returned back to Appelsbosch, much to the shock of everyone around, with straight hair.

The start....
The end result...

2 comments:

  1. Cute hair... I want to go to your stylist. I've never had a treatment like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOVE the hair!!! This is a goreous pic of you two!!!

    ReplyDelete