Sunday, October 18, 2009

"Prayer Request..."

A few weeks ago, I told you about a patient who we had to tell that she was unable to have surgery. Well, much to my surprise she is back on the ship, sitting in a bed, waiting for surgery. When I saw her name, I quickly went down to Deck 3 to make sure it was her and not a mistake. I saw her sitting in her bed, finishing up some paperwork. She looked up and had the biggest smile on her face and tears in her eye when she saw me. I gave her the biggest hug, with a huge smile on my face and with tears in my eyes. Please pray that there will not be anything to hinder her from having surgery. She is so excited to be back...her hopes are so high...I would just hate to see her hopes be dashed again. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment