Thursday, October 8, 2009

"Thank-you..."


Something we have been meaning to do for awhile is say THANK-YOU!! There have been several people who we have partnered with us financially that we have not been able to personally thank. Unfortunately getting mail off of the ship is a challenge, so I have not sent out thank-you notes. But we want you to know whether you support us financially or prayerfully we are truly thankful for your partnership.
Phil 1:3-6 "I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus"
Blessings to you all!! Mike and Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment