Tuesday, January 12, 2010

"Tenerife Fun..."

First of all, I want to thank everyone who sent us Christmas cards...it has been wonderful to hear how everyone is doing and to have some pictures to put on our cabin walls of friends and family!  And for the people who have supported us, we thank you!

The kids and I spend a lot of time just walking around Tenerife seeing the different sights.  I wanted to share with you some of the sights we have seen. 

This picture I took the other morning for our cabin window...I just love the rainbow over the mountains.  It reminds me of God's continual promises and His faithfulness to us.

Our ship across the harbour.  We are berthed at the end of the cruise ship dock.  It is about 2 miles (1.2 km) to the start of the dock.

We see all sorts of cruise ships come into port.  This is one of my favorite-the Aida Luna.

This cruise ship is 16 decks above the water-it made the Africa Mercy look very tiny!

Whenever we walk past this store, we all yell:  "FUURR-PEEE".  We're not quite sure how it is pronounced or what the store sells, but it us fun to say.  (Sue and Maggie joined Joshua and Alisia in this picture.)

This is the auditorium that we use as a land mark to return to the ship.  We are all debating what kind of helmet it reminds us of...Finally, my favorite picture...

When you're tiny, you can park whatever or however you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment